1. Plus Membership is split in to 2 tiers.
- (a) Tier 1 Rewards: Exclusive offers available to only those individuals that have a valid paid-for subscription. Full access to Tier 1 and Tier 2 rewards will be granted.
- (b) Tier 2 Rewards: Offers for everyone who register their details with Plus but do not have a valid paid-for subscription. Exclusive offers will not be available.
Membership to Tier 1 (1a) will expire when your newspaper subscription ends. Cancellation of your subscription will automatically revert your membership to Tier 2 Rewards (1b)
2. Some Plus Rewards need to be collected directly from the retailer. We will supply you with a voucher, the name of the retailer and the address where you will be able to collect your product. We will not be responsible for any costs that you incur in collection the product.
3. You may be required to display your Plus Membership Card or a digital voucher in order to receive your product. We will not be liable if you are refused any Plus Reward because you are unable to display your digital membership card.
4. Some retailers will not accept a digital voucher displayed on a phone, tablet or other mobile device. You may be required to print the voucher to in order collect your product.
5. All Plus Members will receive a weekly email to advise any current and upcoming offers. You may amend your preferences and opt out of receiving this email by using the unsubscribe link at the foot of the email.
6. Retailers may have their own terms and conditions in addition to the Plus House Rules. These will be outlines in the Terms and Conditions section of the retailer’s individual Plus page.
7. All Plus Rewards are subject to availability and relevant terms and conditions.
8. Local World or Trinity Mirror, its subsidiaries and holding companies accept no liability for any promotion by a third party and such third party is responsible for the fulfilment of its promotion.
1. Each promotion is subject to the specific directions and, if applicable, any terms and conditions published for the relevant promotion in the Local World or Trinity Mirror title it is published in or on this website.
In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in any promotion, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the relevant promotion as well as any terms and conditions of any relevant third party
2. Employees and agents of Local World Limited ("Local World") or Trinity Mirror plc (“Trinity Mirror”) any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
3. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion (or if no time is specified, within 28 days from the promotion closing date) will make any claim invalid and the Editor may re-allocate the prize.
No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
4. The determination and decision of the editors of the relevant Local World or Trinity Mirror title or this website (the "Editors") on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Editors reserve the right in their reasonable discretion
- (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct;
- (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in the relevant Local World or Trinity Mirror title, this website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims;
- (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or
- (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Local World or Trinity Mirror's reasonable control.
5. Prizes are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Editors reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
6. In the event of there being more claims than prizes available in any category and subject to the provisions of rules 4 and 8, the names of the valid claimants will go into a draw for those prizes.
7. All entries (including but not limited to entries via game cards/other promotional devices) must be made available if requested for the checking or verification of any claim.
8. A promotion, or specific game cards/promotional devices, may be declared as void by the Editors if game cards/promotional devices contain a printing error, or involve a production or distribution error, of any kind.
Game cards or other promotional devices found to be mutilated, illegible, altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with in any way will also be declared void by the Editors. Photocopies will not be accepted. The promotion may also be declared void should a printing or production error, in connection with the promotion appear in any Local World or Trinity Mirror title or on this website.
9. Publicity may be given to promotion winners and winners' names and images may be published in the relevant Local World or Trinity Mirror title and on this website and other website(s) relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
10. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the relevant closing date and names of winners of major promotions are available by sending an SAE (marked with the promotion name to the relevant Local World or Trinity Mirror titles’ main publishing address, as printed inside the newspaper or on this website up to one month after the closing date.
11. No purchase of any kind is necessary for free prize draws. Follow the directions and any terms and conditions for the relevant promotion as published in the relevant Local World or Trinity Mirror title or on this website.
12. Prizes, are as described in the relevant Local World or Trinity Mirror title or on this website. Winners/claimants of holidays are responsible for ensuring that they and any partners hold valid passports and any necessary visas or other necessary travel documentation for the trip in question. Unless otherwise stated, insurance and travel to and from airports is excluded. Winners/claimants of vehicle prizes must hold valid driving licences prior to driving.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.
We may amend our house rules at any time. Please ensure that you check the Plus website frequently. By continuing to access the Plus website after any changes are made, you accept those changes and will be bound by them.
USE OF YOUR DATA
COMPLAINTS AND ENQUIRIES
All complaints should be directed to email@example.com