Terms & Conditions
*From £10 per person, per break for Comfort accommodation only, depending on selected date. Prices are based on four people sharing and staying for three or four nights. Fewer than four can stay but the four-person minimum holiday cost will apply. Service and optional entertainment pass charges will apply to all breaks.
On selected peak dates, some parks will charge a supplement of up to £5 per person, per break, see website/park pages for details. A £3 online booking fee applies. Not all parks are available on all dates and are subject to promotional availability.
1. CLOSING DATE: Bookings will close at 23:59 on Friday 8 September, 2017.
2. AVAILABILITY: Holidays in this offer are subject to promotional availability at the time of your booking online or processing of your postal application. Not all locations will be available on all dates. Certain dates may be excluded from the promotion. BreakFree Holidays reserves the right to remove any accommodation on any date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. FINANCIAL PROTECTION: The newspapers do not own or operate any of the parks or resorts featured in this offer. Readers’ monies will be held in Trust by the booking agent, BreakFree Holidays, and will be passed to your holiday park or resort on completion of your holiday, thus offering financial protection.
4. HOLIDAY CONTRACT: Holidays offered are organised by independent operators through the booking agent BreakFree Holidays. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of your holiday park and comes into effect when a holiday confirmation has been issued to you. Holiday confirmations will be issued immediately if you book online or within 14 working days if you book by post. If your postal application is unsuccessful we will contact you within 28 working days of receipt. For any queries please call the BreakFree Holidays helpline on 0344 543 9775. Acceptance by BreakFree Holidays does not guarantee acceptance by the holiday park/company concerned if the party breaches their terms and conditions. The party with whom you have your holiday contract accepts liability only for the negligent acts and/or omissions of its employees.
5. TERMS & CONDITIONS: These Terms and Conditions and How to Book apply to all holidays booked through this offer and, together with our Booking Terms and the standard conditions of the holiday park or resort operator, form the basis of your contract with your park or resort operator and theirs with you. Your application is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer.
6. HOLIDAY PAYMENT: Full payment for the holiday accommodation is required at the time of booking online (for postal booking please send £10 per person, minimum of £40, and any extra will be invoiced directly by your chosen park). Adults & children (infants) are charged at the same rate. Prices are per person per break. Where there are fewer than four people, the minimum charge for four people per break will be applied. Online payment must be made by credit or debit card and postal applications by cheque. Online bookings are subject to a £3 booking charge.
7. SERVICE CHARGE: An additional service charge is applied by holiday parks to cover the cost of pre-arrival cleaning and preparation of your holiday home and gas and electricity. Charges are listed in full on the BreakFree Holidays website (on the relevant Park page) and are per unit per night. Service charges will be charged direct to you by your park in advance of your arrival. Some parks may also charge an additional refundable cleaning/damage waiver deposit. These charges are in addition to the cost of your accommodation. Failure to pay additional service charges may result in your holiday being cancelled.
8. ENTERTAINMENT: Holiday Parks offer day and evening entertainment programmes for which there is a charge via Entertainment & Clubroom Passes but this is optional and customers do not have to participate. Optional charges for entertainment are listed in full on the BreakFree Holidays website (on the relevant Park page). Please note that Entertainment/Clubroom passes may be required for access to facilities such as swimming pools, bars, restaurants etc. on selected parks. Some facilities may be seasonal and therefore not open during your holiday. The entertainment pass does not cover extra-charge activities such as fishing, sports coaching, rock climbing, etc. If in doubt, please contact the park for details.
9. HOLIDAY PARTIES: These are family holidays and bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all people are under the age of 25. Only people whose names are on your holiday booking form are permitted to occupy the holiday home allocated.
10. NO AMENDMENTS can be made by you after your holiday application has been confirmed online or your application received by post. No refunds can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the holiday confirmation has been issued to you in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is default by the park operator.
11. HOLIDAY HOMES: 2017/18 dates, holiday accommodation prices: Comfort mobile homes start from £10 per person per break, Comfort Plus mobile homes start from £15 per person per break, Comfort Extra Wide mobile homes start from £18 per person per break, Premier Plus mobile homes start from £30 per person per break, depending on date selected. Holiday homes will be available from 4pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure. Accommodation will be allocated by the holiday park/resort based on the size of the party. If arriving at your park during late evening you MUST advise your park/resort direct in advance. Larger groups may be asked to pay a damage waiver deposit by the operator/park.
12. ADAPTED ACCESS CARAVANS: These are available on most parks to suit people with disabilities. Please call us BEFORE you book, to discuss your individual requirements on 0800 138 3241.
13. HOLIDAY DURATIONS: Three-night weekend breaks start on Friday and end on Monday. Four-night midweek breaks start on Monday and end on Friday. All holidays are subject to a minimum duration of three nights.
14. BREAKAGES: It is your responsibility to leave your holiday home in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damaged or missing items WILL be charged to you.
15. SELF-CATERING: These are self-catering holidays.
16. BED LINEN & EXTRAS: Bed Linen is included ONLY with Premier accommodation. For all other unit types, you may bring your own linen or hire it direct from the park at a supplement. An additional charge for any extras required, e.g. cots or highchairs, will be made by the park and is payable directly to them.
17. PETS: BreakFree Holidays are unable to take pet bookings as part of this promotion. If you want to bring a dog, give the park a call before you book to ask if they will take dogs, and if so, to check what pet-friendly units they have available in the promotion on your chosen holiday date and whether an additional charge applies. Then make your booking and give the park another call once you have received your invoice from them, to arrange your pet booking. In the event that suitable accommodation is no longer available, no refunds can be made.
18. INSURANCE: Insurance is not included and is £12 per booking for UK Personal Insurance if required, when booking online. Insurance cannot be booked with postal applications. Full details of the insurance can be found on the website or will be sent to you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. FREE FOOD & DRINK VOUCHER: Available on selected midweek breaks and parks where advertised - entertainment passes must be purchased to receive them. Excludes school holidays and Bank Holidays.
20. DATA PROTECTION: For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, BreakFree Holidays and Trinity Mirror are Joint Data Controllers of all personal data provided. By agreeing to our promotional Terms and Conditions you also agree that we may contact you to offer you products and services by post, email, SMS and telephone. BreakFree Holidays will only share your details with third parties where it is necessary to administer, process and confirm your holiday booking. Those third parties may then contact you directly to further administer, process and confirm your holiday booking.